Monday 17 May 2010

     On Saturday we moved our swing sign to another location, beside the apportionment to our croft.  It looks very good in front of the stone cliff.  And the strategy must have worked since we had a very busy day today - unusual for a Monday. 
The weather has been just glorious today.  Sunshine nearly all the way and excellent views across the mountains.  I think that if I didn't live here, I would want to come here on holiday too!


     Then on my way from the shed to the house I suddenly noticed a small group of primroses nestling in amongst the rocks.  Also a little purple flower, if you look carefully.  Everything is late in coming through this year, guess it was the very cold spring, but it's heartwarming to see them finally appear.
     So a happy Primrose Day to everyone.......

No comments: